It is with our extreme honor that we announce that Richard Honzel, Angels Grace Hospice, is the Honoree for the Frontline Honors Class of 2022. Congrats Rich! We are super proud of you!
Aging Media Network (AMN) is proud to announce the Frontline Honors Class of 2022. With nominations in the categories of Home Health & Home Care, Hospice & Palliative Care, Senior Housing & Senior Living, Skilled Nursing (SNF), and Behavioral Health, the program showcases exemplary character and performance of frontline workers across the care continuum.
“In the face of labor shortages, burnout and in-person restrictions, frontline care workers have kept the senior living and care industries in motion, providing a stable foundation for recovery.” said George Yedinak, Executive Vice President of Aging Media Network. “We are excited to announce the Frontline Honors Class of 2022, which showcases individuals who have put patients, residents, and their team members ahead of themselves to help their organizations thrive.”
Introducing the Frontline Honors Class of 2022 in Hospice & Palliative Care:
- Caitlin Berry – Registered Nurse, Hospice, Advocate Aurora Health
- Renee Firestone – Palliative Clinical Coordinator, Intrepid USA Healthcare Services
- Kasie Flatt, RN – Case Manager, Cherish – Hospice
- Jamie Hanson – Regional Director of Clinical Operations, St. Croix Hospice
- Richard Honzel – Hospice Admission Nurse, Angels Grace Hospice, LLC
To view all of the Honorees, visit https://frontlinehonors.agingmedia.com/class-of-2022
Congratulations to the Class of 2022!
Source: CHICAGO (PRWEB) – June 23, 2022