Education CEU/In-service available with AGH Staff *Available via ZOOM
- When is Comfort Care Appropriate for your Alzheimer’s and Dementia Patients?
- Cognitive, Physical, Behavioral & Social Aspects of Dementia
- Pain Assessment and Treatment for Alzheimer’s and Dementia Patients
- Pain Jeopardy
- Hospice 101
- When is Hospice Care Appropriate for Patients?
- Fall Risk/Prevention (In-service Only)
- My Resident is Declining… Now what?
Education/Presentations available with Joy Klein * Available via Zoom
- Grief in the Workplace: Balancing healthy grieving with job productivity
- Restore Joy at Work: Calm productivity in the midst of grief chaos and stress
- Restore Joy at work: Mindset strategies to transcend staffing challenges and staff turnover
- Restore Joy at Work: When your team is in disarray
- Restore Joy at Work: Job Satisfaction in the Midst of Grief, Chaos and Stress
Presentations available with Elements *Available via Zoom
- Advanced Directives Gone Wrong
- Advanced Directives… the basics
- Medicaid Basics
- In with the Old & Out with the New: What is new in cremation & funeral planning?
- Guardianship & Competency
- Getting the Conversation Started
- Cultural, Ethnic & Diversity Differences in End-of-Life Plans
- Cultural, Ethnic & Diversity Differences in Disposition Plans
- The Role of Social Media at Death: The importance for famililes & professionals
- Veteran’s Benefits
- The Newest Generation of Decision Makers for Care & End-of-Life: the Millennials
- The Cremation Process
- What Happens When Someone Dies