Hospice at Home
Angels Grace Hospice, in Bolingbrook, provides hospice at home to terminally ill patients, care is provided at any location patients they call home. In home hospice care services are provided by a skilled, compassionate team to patients in in their private homes, nursing homes, long-term care, assisted living facilities, memory care facilities and hospitals.
Hospice is not a place, but rather a philosophy to provide comfort care to patients with a terminal illness which focuses on quality of life, listening to the patient and family.
Angels Grace brings comfort and dignity to patients along with end-of-life support for the entire family. If you or a loved one are faced with a life-limiting illness, our compassionate and experienced staff provide comfort care with a whole team approach and educational material for the family. We support the patient and the entire family with medical, emotional, spiritual, and psychosocial support to the challenges that come with end-of-life.
Routine In Home Hospice Care Services
The focus of at home comfort care is on living, with compassionate support for the patient and the family, and includes expert management of symptoms and pain. Too often, patients or families wait too long to gain the full benefits of at home care and hospice. Patients that choose hospice at home services typically live longer than those that do not, with improved quality of life.
AGH includes a team of highly trained professionals, providing the following comforting at home care services:
- Expert medical care –Our hand-picked team of compassionate professionals includes Certified Hospice and Palliative Care physicians, skilled Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurses (CHPN), Registered Nurses (RN) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), experienced case managers, social workers, volunteers, and chaplains.
- Customized care plan – Our expert team works together with the patient and family tp create a personalized care plan which will meet the needs, and ensure comfort and dignity to those managed under our care
- Durable medical equipment – Medical equipment needs that improve comfort and safety, such as a walker, wheelchair, commode, oxygen, and hospital bed will be assessed and provided.
- Emergency access – our care team is available 24/7, our afterhours team is available for all emergencies and concerns.
- Assistance with activities of daily living and companionship – it is the little things that make the difference from a compassionate staff that cares about every patient and family.
- Bereavement support – support for family and friends for a period of up to 13 months following hospice care.
Angels Grace Provides Compassionate Hospice at Home
If you are wondering about in home hospice care, now is the time to learn more. It is better to make difficult decisions with loved ones prior to the need for in home health care. We focus on the quality of life, bringing comfort and dignity to patients with a life-limiting illness.
Our staff provides support to caregivers, friends, and family, with things such as help with difficult conversations, communicating with your physician and bereavement support as well as expert medical care to alleviate pain and symptoms.
We provide exceptional end-of-life care from highly trained, experienced professionals. We are dedicated to listening to the patient and family, focused on quality of life. Speak with your physician and contact us to learn more about Angels Grace Hospice care.